The CSS Team supports all phases of the software development lifecycle including Operations and Maintenance. Our expertise with legacy mainframe systems and Unix/Linux/Oracle or Microsoft/MS SQL or combinations, as many organizations have, allows us to provide support across the entire Enterprise. Because of our understanding goes from the database layer, through the middleware up through the application and presentation layers we have a thorough understanding of the inter-relationships of today’s complex systems.
Following ITIL best practices we provide the following support services:
- User guidance, standard issue fixing, systems monitoring
- 24×7 on-call support for mission critical systems
- Utilizing the organizations in-house service management tool to track and monitor incidents and service request
- Tracking and monitoring requests are performed within defined SLA’s
- Performing emergency source code issue resolution, application code optimization, new functionality realization and documentation
- Pre-release environment setup, tuning the system monitoring, scalability automation, etc.
- Security audit, server management, backup storage setup, OS versions update, application licenses check, resources availability and performance control
- Incident Management: fast reaction to issues and system restoration
- Request Processing: migration to new hosting, upgrade delivery, IT systems optimization