Based on our experience working with multiple methodologies we know the short comings as well as the strengths of each – there is no one perfect methodology. CSS is recognized for our technical expertise and the ability to help organizations build better software with both the technologies available to that organizations or new, modern technologies if that’s the path they choose. We value knowing how to use the customers chosen methodology (whether it be Agile, RUP, Waterfall or a hybrid) in the most cost effective, efficient and informative way possible.
CSS has experience developing systems in languages such as:
- Legacy languages including COBOL, Assembler, Visual Basic, JCL
We have developed large scale applications including:
- Examination, Compliance and Enforcement Action Tracking Systems for a large Federal Financial Institution Regulator
- Law Enforcement System for a large City
- Inventory Control and Monitoring Systems
- Check Tracking and Fraud Detection Systems for a large Federal Agency